Becoming a sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Athens Race for the Cure® provides the support necessary to fund breast cancer and community education, as well as screening and treatment initiatives throughout our service area to help those in need. Click here to see service area map.
Your support is critical to our local efforts. When you invest in a Komen Athens Race for the Cure sponsorship, you invest in the lives of your family, colleagues, employees, neighbors and friends. Up to 75 percent of net funds stays in our community to support education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent is contributed to Komen’s national research efforts. Sponsors help underwrite Race expenses so all of the donations from Race participants can fund local breast cancer services and research.
Partner with us to showcase your products, promote your services, connect to a loyal customer base or new audience, build employee engagement in the community, and to share our promise to end breast cancer forever.
Click here for the 2016 Sponsorship Brochure and a list of our available sponsorship opportunities. For more information about how to become a sponsor, and to discuss your marketing goals and objectives, please email Shelly Lewis or call 614-297-8155 ext. 205.
The Komen Athens Race for the Cure would like to thank all of our 2015 sponsors and donors your generosity will help us move one step closer toward our goal of a world without breast cancer!